Internship online marketing & communication
We are looking for interns from February
Internship at Festipi?
Do you want an internship at the most awesome festival company in the Netherlands? At Festipi we work with a lot of fun in an enthusiastic and young team. How the internship can be depends on your own ambitions and possibilities. The activities and the tasks are versatile and vary. It depends on you how you shape your activities. Personal development is very important at Festipi. Together we set up your own project to realize your own learning goals. We also look to the future and help you with that.
What do we offer?
- A personal development plan;
- A challenging internship within a young and enthusiastic team;
- A versatile internship with freedom in shaping and filling in the function;
- Experience in the event industry;
- Fun in your job, combined with very hard work;
- A compensation for your hard work.
We like this profile:
- Relevant intermediate vocational education / higher vocational education education;
- Good communicative, organizational and social skills;
- Writing good creative texts;
- Wants to learn and is representative and enthusiastic;
- A strong and creative personality who loves to work hard;
- Knowledge of Photoshop/Indesign and Microsoft Office;
- Knowledge of WordPress or willing to learn;
- Affinity with festivals is a plus;
- Minimum 18 years;
- Available during the period February to July.
- You collect weekly news items for the newsletter.
- You will search, collect and post social media content.
- You will edit online texts.
- You will monitor the digital work environment, organization of festivals and social media.
- You will consider marketing / sales actions and help with the implementation.
- You will collect photo material for actions and messages for the coming festival season and other special occasions.
- You keep the website up-to-date and create new pages.
- You keep the plan board / calendar about festivals up-to-date.
- You will coordinate the content calendar and you will monitor the corporate identity.
Do you like this internship and do you recognize yourself in the profile? Do not hesitate and surprise us with your CV and motivation letter! Do not forget to mention your internship period in your letter. You can send your mail to firstname.lastname@example.org attn. Rachelle Doornbos. If you have questions about this internship, please do not hesitate to contact us.