Internship event organization
We are looking for interns between February and July.
We have room for 8 interns.
Internship at Festipi?
Do you want an internship at the most awesome festival company in the Netherlands? At Festipi we work with a lot of fun in an enthusiastic and young team. How the internship can be depends on your own ambitions and possibilities. In addition, this internship is perfect for graduates. We are giving you the opportunity to work on your schoolproject. The activities and the tasks are versatile and vary. It depends on you how you shape your activities. Personal development is very important at Festipi. Together we set up your own project to realize your own learning goals. We also look to the future and help you with that.
What do we offer?
- A personal development plan;
- A challenging internship within a young and enthusiastic team;
- A versatile internship with freedom in shaping and filling in the function;
- Experience in the event industry;
- Fun in your job, combined with very hard work;
- A compensation for your hard work.
We like this profile:
- Relevant intermediate vocational education / higher vocational education education;
- Good communicative, organizational and social skills;
- Wants to learn and is representative and enthusiastic;
- A strong and creative personality who loves to work hard;
- Affinity with festivals is a plus;
- Minimum 18 years;
- Possessing a driver’s license is a plus;
- Available during the period February to July.
- Making and keeping track of the construction for the various events.
- Take care of the map with regard to the construction and deconstruction.
- Track and run logistic schedules.
- Stock management and makes sure everything comes back cleanly again.
- Based on the script, organizes and executes the construction and deconstruction.
- Create and keeps track of hospitality at the events.
- Interviews clients and collects video footage.
- Plan board / calendar about festivals.
Do you like this internship and do you recognize yourself in the profile? Do not hesitate and surprise us with your CV and motivation letter! Do not forget to mention your internship period in your letter. You can send your mail to firstname.lastname@example.org attn. Rachelle Doornbos. If you have questions about this internship, please do not hesitate to contact us.