Internship Graphic designer/content creator
We are looking for interns between February and July 2019.
Internship at Festipi?
Do you want an internship at the most awesome festival company in the Netherlands? At Festipi we work with a lot of fun in an enthusiastic and young team. How the internship can be depends on your own ambitions and possibilities. The activities and the tasks are versatile and vary. It depends on you how you shape your activities. Personal development is very important at Festipi. Together we set up your own project to realize your own learning goals. We also look to the future and help you with that.
What do we offer?
- A personal development plan;
- A challenging internship within a young and enthusiastic team;
- A versatile internship with freedom in shaping and filling in the function;
- Experience in the event industry;
- Fun in your job, combined with very hard work;
- An internship compensation for your hard work.
We like this profile:
- Relevant intermediate vocational education / higher vocational education;
- Good communicative, organizational and social skills;
- Writing good creative texts;
- Wants to learn and is representative and enthusiastic;
- A strong and creative personality, who loves to work hard;
- Knowledge of Photoshop/Indesign/illustrator and Microsoft Office;
- Knowledge of WordPress or willing to learn;
- Affinity with festivals is a plus;
- Minimum 18 years;
- Formalize and creating the Festipi life magazine
- Collect content for a blog, magazine and more.
- Photography and possibly film/blog on Festivals. Collecting footage.
- Photo Editing
- Writings content, texts and edit/update existing content
- Experience and knowledge of: Adobe, indesign/illustrator/photoshop
- If necessary, editing film material
- The design of banners, illustrations, infograpgics and social displays
- Guarding and using the brand book, stylesheel en visual branding
Do you like this internship and do you recognize yourself in the profile? Do not hesitate and surprise us with your CV and motivation letter! Do not forget to mention your internship period in your letter. You can send your mail to email@example.com attn. Rachelle Doornbos. If you have questions about this internship, please do not hesitate to contact us.